Pine-Der-Rosa RV Park & Campground
Lake Russell, Georgia
We offer a little something for everyone here at the Pine-Der-Rosa RV Park & Camp Ground located a few miles east of Elberton, Georgia at Lake Russell. Whether you fish, hunt, or just need a little rest and relaxation. Come check us out. You will be glad you did!
Monthly parking fee: 30 amp service $50.00 or 50 amp service $60.00
- • 64 RV spaces (30 amp or 50 amp electric) with water, power, and sewage on each space
- • Option 1: Leave your camper year round on the space you choose
- • Option 2: Rent a space daily in the nicest park around Lake Russell
- • Satellite by DirecTV is available (for an extra cost)
- • Owner’s home and office is located on the property
- • Quiet and safe park with the nicest renters you will ever meet
- • Open year-round
- • Laundry services on premises
- • Fishing Guide Service Available
Fishing Guide Services Available
We now have fishing guide services available.
Call John (706) 213-1708 or Barry (706) 988-8108 to arrange for guide services.
If you have never visited Lake Russell, you're in for a treat! With 540 miles of shoreline and 26,650 acres, Lake Russell is truly heaven in the country. There are no docks on the lake, except courtesy docks at the nearby boat ramps. Very few houses are visible from the lake and there is excellent fishing, especially for bass and crappie. Lake Russell also has a 300 foot buffer around the lake that is open to the public for excellent deer, wild hog, turkey, and other small game hunting (just be sure to bring your Georgia state hunting license!)
If we can provide further information, or if you would like to make a reservation, feel free to contact us using the information below. We look forward to seeing you at the Pine-der-Rosa!
Owners: Barry & John Davis
2561 Hulmes Chapel Road
Elberton, Georgia 30635
Phone: John (706) 213-1708 or Barry (706) 988-8108